We are pleased to inform you that the eighth edition of the Indo-Global Education Summit 2015 on academic collaborations and student recruitment will be held at Taj Deccan (Taj Group of Hotels - 5 Star), Hyderabad, India from November 13 to 15, 2015. The Summit is specifically designed for university presidents, vice-chancellors, provosts, deans, scientists, researchers, faculty, enrollment / recruitment officers, and their executive-level team members.
The Summit 2015 is a unique event which will have sessions on collaborative research programs, joint / dual degree programs, twinning & transfer programs, faculty & student exchange programs, study abroad in India programs, distance education programs, vocational education programs, and other academic partnerships. There will be separate sessions for student recruitment.
Major fields covered would be Engineering & Applied Sciences, Information Technology, Business & Management, Clinical & Health Sciences, Life Sciences & Bio-medicine, Agricultural Sciences & Environment, Education & Technology, Arts & Humanities, and Social Sciences. There will be one-on-one meetings between representatives of foreign universities and those of Indian institutions for forging academic collaborations. There will also be one-on-one meetings between representatives of foreign universities and Indian students for recruiting students for study abroad.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE SUMMIT
* Most comprehensive educational event of its kind ever held in India
* Biggest networking event for educationists from India & other countries
* Convergence of who is who of the huge Indian educational system
* Participation by top Indian and foreign universities
* Major Sessions on academic collaborations with Indian institutions
* Recruitment sessions involving one-on-one meetings with Indian students
* Attendance of several thousand students interested in studying abroad
* Extensive media coverage for the Summit during and after the event
* Free entry facility for students and parents for the Summit
* Free counseling & guidance sessions for students
* Display of posters and distribution of brochures by institutions
* Time slots for presentations by participating institutions
We invite you to participate in the Indo-Global Education Summit 2015. Further details of the event including the costs and the registration form are available at http://www.indus.org
The Indus Foundation
14 Park View Enclave
Road No. 2, Banjara Hills
Hyderabad 500034, India
The Indus Foundation Inc.
23 Koster Blvd., Suite 8B
Edison, New Jersey 08837