Join us for the third annual Technology, Information and Policy Forum 2018 presented by the Council for Clean and Reliable Energy in partnership with the Council for Clean and Reliable Energy on Wednesday, November 7th, 2018.
The Council for Clean & Reliable Energy (CCRE) in partnership with the Waterloo Institute for Sustainable Energy, a leading Canadian innovation centre at the University of Waterloo, is hosting its third annual Technology Innovation and Policy Forum on Wednesday, November 7, 2018. Join us for this important event, bringing together policy makers, technology innovators, leading researchers and entrepreneurs.
Forum Goals and Objectives:
- The goal of the Forum is to explore the effect of emerging technologies on the distribution sector business models.
- The Forum comprised of panel presentations by leading industry, government, and academia, with extensive opportunities for networking.
- The objective of the Forum is to address the alignment of energy policy and the need to foster innovation to achieve a low carbon economy.
The Forum will:
- Explore investment opportunities for technology developers and small to medium size enterprises (SMEs) as new business models emerge in response to disruptive technologies.
- Focus on distributed energy resources to improve performance and resilience of the distribution network.
- Foster research partnerships between academia, industry, utilities and government to strengthen the eco-system for innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Address regulatory and energy policy issues in the context of sector modernization.
Technology Innovation and Policy Forum
Wednesday, November 7, 2018
Federation Hall, University of Waterloo
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada