The Eni Award annually honors the best research projects in the field of energy and sustainability and is addressed to scientists and researchers from around the world.
Established in 2007, the Prize has been completely redesigned in order to focus on technological innovation aimed at enhancing decarbonisation of the energy system, access to energy in developing countries and environmental protection and recovery.
the Eni Award assigns three main international Prizes, two national Prizes reserved for Italian PhD holders and two Prizes dedicated to young African researchers:
- The Advanced Environmental Solutions Prize, worth 200.000 Euros;
- The Energy Frontiers Prize, worth 200.000 Euros;
- The Energy Transition Prize, worth 200.000 Euros;
- Two Young Researcher of the Year Prizes, worth 25.000 Euros each;
- Two Debut in Research: Young talents from Africa Prizes, consisting in two scholarships.
The deadline for requesting an account and starting the registration process falls on November 10, 2017, no later than 5.00 p.m. CET (Central European Time). All required documents must be submitted by the final deadline of November 24, 2017, no later than 5.00 p.m. CET (Central European Time).
More information on both Prize Regulations and Announcements is available at the following link:
For further questions please contact Simona D'Angelo