THURSDAY, JULY 2, 2020
SDSN Canada is currently looking for a University of Waterloo student leader to lead and coordinate all its SDSN Youth activities throughout Canada.
The Youth Network Coordinator is the official representative of SDSN Youth for Canada. They oversee and coordinate local SDSN Youth activities in Canada and help to push the mandate to students across the country. The Coordinator will develop and implement a network strategy focused on youth engagement with the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), including enabling local SDG hubs to make an impact in their communities. The Coordinator will also be responsible for overseeing the success of SDG Campus Coordinators across SDSN member campuses, primarily through a coaching/mentoring role.
SDSN Canada Youth Network Coordinator
July 19, 2020
10 hours/week, 1 year term
$25 per hour
A current University of Waterloo student (Undergraduate or Graduate) with a minimum of 12 months remaining of study
Send a cover letter and resume to Jon Beale, SDSN Canada Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits about joining the network
- Be at the forefront of efforts taken by the United Nations, governments, companies and civil society in developing and leading a global movement for sustainable development.
- Develop your skillset to help overcome global challenges and meaningfully contribute to the achievement of the SDGs in Canada.
- Build professional and personal relationships with high-level stakeholders in civil society, business, government and the United Nations.
- Work with a diverse and exceptional group of individuals with a variety of cultural, religious and political backgrounds, committed to sustainable development. Through SDSN Youth you will also engage with more than 140 other young people from more than 30 different countries.
- Opportunities to collaborate in national and international SDG gatherings.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to Jon Beale, SDSN Canada Manager at email@example.com.