Opportunities - External
Archives for September 2017 « Recent Articles
The Eni Award annually honors the best research projects in the field of energy and sustainability and is addressed to scientists and researchers from around the world.
Established in 2007, the Prize has been completely redesigned in order to focus on technological innovation aimed at enhancing decarbonisation of the energy system, access to energy in developing countries and environmental protection and recovery.
the Eni Award assigns three main international Prizes, two national Prizes reserved for Italian PhD holders and two Prizes dedicated to young African researchers:
- The Advanced Environmental Solutions Prize, worth 200.000 Euros;
- The Energy Frontiers Prize, worth 200.000 Euros;
- The Energy Transition Prize, worth 200.000 Euros;
- Two Young Researcher of the Year Prizes, worth 25.000 Euros each;
- Two Debut in Research: Young talents from Africa Prizes, consisting in two scholarships.
About this channel
- 67,134 views
- 32 articles
- 0 followers